Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
When you told this nikka to not touch your orange juice...

And he destroyed the shyt

RvPiOUfQ_400x400.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stevie J makes me want to get a regular. His hair cuts are always fiy!!

This girl told me not to get braids yet because my hair is still too short in the back and she thinks it will be too much tension and could cause damage. I don't wanna be bald head in the back y'all. I'm going to give it another month or so.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps

This girl told me not to get braids yet because my hair is still too short in the back and she thinks it will be too much tension and could cause damage. I don't wanna be bald head in the back y'all. I'm going to give it another month or so.
"...Bald head skally wag
ain't got no hair in the back..."

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

Nah I think if you keep your shyt like his you'd be straight. I don't want those braids to fukk up your hairline down the road.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah I think if you keep your shyt like his you'd be straight. I don't want those braids to fukk up your hairline down the road.
It would only be for a couple months while my hair grow out. I know how to use braids responsibly.