Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ladies and gents:

If you go to a party and there is a DJ, go to him or her and ask what songs will be played. If 2 of these 3 songs aren't going to be played, leave immediately

W here da party at- jagged edge and Nelly
Atomic dog- George Clinton
Candy-cameo

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
normally I dont talk slick about people even when they throw shots my way, but I will not tolerate people talking about my city, thats when I go off

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I wish women had a stamp on their forehead that confirmed if they fukk with big dudes...

Be throwing game to the one who ain't feeling you while making her friend who actually was feel some type of way and no longer want to fukk with you brehs.

Just all ass out in these skreets

:aicmon:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I wish women had a stamp on their forehead that confirmed if they fukk with big dudes...

Be throwing game to the one who ain't feeling you while making her friend who actually was feel some type of way and no longer want to fukk with you brehs.

Just all ass out in these skreets

:aicmon:
Get rich, then you'll be everyone's type :troll:

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
:wtf:
...so the crackhead super at my condo building has been taking my delivery packages from ups, usps ect. without me asking him to, keeping them for days at a time then demanding payment before handing them back to me which on several occasions I got packages that were open or tempered with

I actually put up with that shyt for about two years right up until I called the condo association demanding they do something about their boy

once the association told him to stop dude flips on me and tried to make it seem like he was doing me a favor...so another words I should feel guilty for not corroborating with crackhead extortion

dude does that thirsty shyt whenever the end of the month comes around....he most likely blows his welfare/foodstamp money which he pops for cash by the first or second week then by the end of the month he's dead broke and thirsty for a way to pay for his fix

....sshhheeeeeehhh the crap I gotta deal with....jersey is something brehs:snoop: