Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just went to pick some shyt up for lunch
Picked up a bag for like cos I needed one, as I'm on the self service fukkin lady there askin me did I pay for the bag :leostare:
I just stared at her like :martin: and she just looked away

I buy my shyt, as I'm walking off I notice she goes to my machine... I know what she gonna do :martin:

So I go up to the machine again as she's reprinting the receipt and ask her

So did I pay for the bag ?:stopitslime: This how you treat your brothers? :stopitslime:

fukkin witch just pissed me off :mjcry:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Here's something for the stupid criminals section. Yesterday I mentioned that someone hacked into my ebay and used a credit card to make fraudulent purchases. Which I called all three parties involved to dispute. So anyways I get the emails from eBay about any activity, as they usually do. So I see a shipping email with just a street number. Earlier they send one that an item had shipped. Good luck to the seller getting their money. So anyways I look on fedex and search the tracking number. It was the city i suspected when i searched the street number yesterday. So you commit a scam and the person you scammed has your address? What kind of idiots are these? Wow.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Listening to women describe the women their man cheated on them with to their friends is straight comedy.:mjlol:
The extra saltiness that comes out as they describe the other woman from head to toe :laff: