Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

chipmarket

Presidential
Supporter
Daps
Today someone reached out on fb messenger because they found out about my plan to move. After some small talk she told me I was a terrible friend and I said 'Well you messaged me first, started small talk, then tell me this?':comeon:

I just fukking hate people. shyt. Leave me alone!:scust:
She probably wants to fukk :hamster:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somehow someway rolling around on the floor on top of a tennis ball relieved me of all the pain in my thighs. :mindblown:

Unbelievable. :wtf:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
If I meet my untimely demise, tattoo ThugLife on my forehead for the wake, and tell these bytches, I gave no fukks in my eulogy/obituary. The burn the body and sprinkle my ashes on MLK blvd before washing it down the drain with a 40 oz.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
My sister is getting married!!!! I am so excited for her. I wish we were closer. She's the only sibling I really give a damn about. She really created a life were she has people around her who love her very much. She deserves that b/c she was really given a shyt lot in life. I know I will feel some kind of way sitting in the audience knowing her friends mean more to her than me. I wish I was helping her make her day special. The shytty thing is that it's not even our fault. It's the fault of the 2 generations before us. But the beautiful thing is that all that nonsense stops with us. I am so proud of her.

She's having a destination wedding, meaning most of my family won't be able to come. I know she doing that shyt on purpose. I'll be there though; crying up a storm. I do admit that just getting to show up instead of plan it will also be an awesome experience.