Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
My entire life every person I've met says the same thing. They talk about how I'm gonna be successful. How I'm so charismatic. That I'm such a good guy. How I'm so honest and genuine. How I'm so eager I am to help people. But it doesn't mean anything. All that shyt don't matter. Why do I work so hard when all I really want is something so simple. Life could be so easy and good. It could all be so simple.

Yeah, nine times out of ten whomever is telling you that is just bullshytting you. It might be true but it doesn't mean a damn thing to them and they're going to show you over and over again just how little all of those good qualities matter. Welcome to life.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
My entire life every person I've met says the same thing. They talk about how I'm gonna be successful. How I'm so charismatic. That I'm such a good guy. How I'm so honest and genuine. How I'm so eager I am to help people. But it doesn't mean anything. All that shyt don't matter. Why do I work so hard when all I really want is something so simple. Life could be so easy and good. It could all be so simple.

At least you get that. People dont even complement me when I help them

Ungrateful mofos :beli:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just encountered a racist female old cave bish thought she was billy bad ass in a wal mart parking lot they getting cocky as hell now a days