Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had the craziest/coolest dream last night. Woke up shook as fukk. Was waiting in line somewhere, no biggie. Line is moving slowly but I'm not in a rush:ehh:. The one thing I do notice is there's a lot of people with luggage. Most of the dream is me standing on the line. Then, a white guy behind me starts talking to me:stopitslime:. 1st question he asks me is where I'm coming from, if I'm apart of the group of travelers. I say no and proceed with the line (it's moving but it's pretty slow). I then notice that I'm sweating but it's no biggie. Second question he asks is why I'm sweating:ohhh: I say I don't know, he then tells me to look around. After looking around he asks me why would I be sweating when you can see your breath because it's so cold. I then start feeling a little weird:dwillhuh: and when I turn back to him he says "BECAUSE YOURE IN HELL!!!":demonic:. After he says this his face changes to some demonic form, the entire room turns to fire and the first thing I'm thinking is why the fukk he ruined my experience in hell, shyt was peace until he said something:dahell:. Then I start freaking out :damn:and wake up

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Couple people hit me up this morning asking if I was ok to be careful and if I was guilty :mjlol: mannnnn don't but that out there on Sky net so they can start kicking in my door lol.

It open my eyes up to those that actually care and those that don't even more so:ohhh:

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
A nikka decided to order some pizza from dominoes czz the half off deal I got all happy and ish . Ordered that bihh then got the wrong crust that ish is hella nasty. This is nothing compared to my many problems but atleast I didn't waste my money on full price :mjcry:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
slept in today :wow:
bout to hit the gym and wash my car and mentally prepare myself for work this week
aint get no p*ssy this weekend but :manny: cant bat 1.000 :ehh:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A nikka decided to order some pizza from dominoes czz the half off deal I got all happy and ish . Ordered that bihh then got the wrong crust that ish is hella nasty. This is nothing compared to my many problems but atleast I didn't waste my money on full price :mjcry:
Ordered that two items for $5.99 and cashed in on my free pizza. Eatin good and watching EVO. Dominos my Ace.