Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I'm getting too reckless with the stares and what I'm saying to these women in the office

Gonna fukk around and see an email from HR in my inbox soon:mjlol:

Can't help it though, they just look so good:noah::ohlawd:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got sent home from work early today (not by much). Everybody making comments and shyt while im holding that area afloat...meanwhile im supposed to just hush up
and be cool? Ok, fine, it isn't the worst thing in the world.

Then I am expressing my issues aloud (just venting) and my boss on that "calm down" shyt. I *WAS* calm. He kept trying to calm me down:beli:

To avoid hitting him (deadass...today was a trying ass shift) I kinda sorta yelled at him to move. Was told to clock out:manny:

I need that cash, but I wouldn't mind if they fired me. I'm tired of people being frustrated and upset and saying shyt my way, then when everybody can tell I am reaching the tipping

point, I gotta look like the bad guy.

Note to everyone: get the fukk outta my way. I don't mean any harm, but if im staring at your neck, best believe I am ready to kill you. If im not the source of your issues, bite a fukking

pillow. Don't bytch to me.

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
I have a friend I've known for 10+ years and while she's cool I can only take her in doses. We both had been separately talking about going to Europe and one day a few months ago she suggested we take a trip there together. I was considering taking a trip with my mother to South America around the same time but it ultimately depended on if my mother was feeling up to going. Because of the South America trip and the fact I prefer to travel alone I was hesitant about commiting to my friend. I told my friend I would get back to her since I was waiting to see if my mom still wants to go on the South America trip. My friend says ok. A few weeks pass and my friend asks me again and I still say I'm unsure. So now my friend is like forget it, she's going to make other plans (but says in a beeetchy way). I ask her if she is sure she doesn't want to do this trip and she says yes, don't worry about it. We end up not speaking for a few weeks. Things fall through with the Asia trip so I end up booking the trip to Europe by myself.

Am I shady for booking the Europe trip by myself? :lupe: Am I obliged to tell my friend I'm going to Europe? :lupe:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
yeah everything is cool, life is just crazy right now. all over the place and 3rd girl coming january. pleasant chaos but all good.

how you been?
Congrats, breh. Start stock-piling guns now

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a friend I've known for 10+ years and while she's cool I can only take her in doses. We both had been separately talking about going to Europe and one day a few months ago she suggested we take a trip there together. I was considering taking a trip with my mother to South America around the same time but it ultimately depended on if my mother was feeling up to going. Because of the South America trip and the fact I prefer to travel alone I was hesitant about commiting to my friend. I told my friend I would get back to her since I was waiting to see if my mom still wants to go on the South America trip. My friend says ok. A few weeks pass and my friend asks me again and I still say I'm unsure. So now my friend is like forget it, she's going to make other plans (but says in a beeetchy way). I ask her if she is sure she doesn't want to do this trip and she says yes, don't worry about it. We end up not speaking for a few weeks. Things fall through with the Asia trip so I end up booking the trip to Europe by myself.

Am I shady for booking the Europe trip by myself? :lupe: Am I obliged to tell my friend I'm going to Europe? :lupe:
You were dead wrong and you know this because you're feeling some kind of way. You should have just been honest about preferring to travel alone instead of keeping her hanging. Whether your mom wanted to go to SA or not, you didn't want to travel with her period. Should have said no and been done with it. I don't think you're obligated but no matter how she finds out I see her being hurt when she learns you're going to Europe. If she's really your friend yall need to have a conversation.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I feel more confident going through with this electrician trade program. shyt about to get real out here and I feel we've reached a breaking point, and I don't know if I want to be involved with corporate america when shyt hits the fan. At least with this, I can work for myself, and give my people an option for one of our most basic needs. Fairly sure I'm making the right decision now.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
When I was a weelad my family used to play Toni Tone Tony's "Little Walter" amongst other hits.

I was afraid of that song due to the spooky chords and the "something's gonna get you in the water lyrics"

Too Spooky.