Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
Was just in the booth and was dumbfounded. I know this a public forum but dang others follow black people like a lost puppy. The thread was discussing what artists were poppin in black communities back growing up and here come the "others" trying to input knowing good and damn well they didn't grow up in any black communities. Even the so-called few that did, you ain't in the black community. Smh we aren't telling y'all what's poppin in the white community. We don't even care.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Was just in the booth and was dumbfounded. I know this a public forum but dang others follow black people like a lost puppy. The thread was discussing what artists were poppin in black communities back growing up and here come the "others" trying to input knowing good and damn well they didn't grow up in any black communities. Even the so-called few that did, you ain't in the black community. Smh we aren't telling y'all what's poppin in the white community. We don't even care.
Link?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Just spent 30 minutes watching this nikka catch Pokemon all around my house :beli: :mjlol:

what are these you phones have that got grown ass people wandering out into traffic "catching" Pokemon :dwillhuh:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Just spent 30 minutes watching this nikka catch Pokemon all around my house :beli: :mjlol:

what are these you phones have that got grown ass people wandering out into traffic "catching" Pokemon :dwillhuh:
The new Pokemon Go app.

Pokémon Go, explained

And the funny part, its mostly us adults that's playing this more than kids. Basically they are exploiting our nostalgia and have created a worldwide phenomenon just like in the 90s.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The new Pokemon Go app.

Pokémon Go, explained

And the funny part, its mostly us adults that's playing this more than kids. Basically they are exploiting our nostalgia and have created a worldwide phenomenon just like in the 90s.
Yea, I was in high school when Pokemon was hot so that wasn't really my generation, i remember my nephew used to love that shyt tho. I'm just legit surprised this grown ass nikka went for a 30 minute adventure to catch pokemon in my neighborhood..,what in all fukk :dead:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Yea, I was in high school when Pokemon was hot so that wasn't really my generation, i remember my nephew used to love that shyt tho. I'm just legit surprised this grown ass nikka went for a 30 minute adventure to catch pokemon in my neighborhood..,what in all fukk :dead:
Can't afford to be doing that shyt here in Chicago....

Wind up having some nikkas looking at you crazy cause you trying to catch a fictional animal in they real hood.

:pachaha: