Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

On some real shyt, @RehReh, your uk peeps are weird. Its strange how this guy is literally a child sexual abuse victim where he married his groomer who was 30 years older than him, had kids with her and theyre normalizing him as a damn pass around. Hes always being sexualized. He damn sure isnt getting by from his acting skills and its only going to be a matter of time before he gets exposed or has some public breakdown or some sort. I see it coming from a mile away. Erza miller is another one and yall see how he turned out. Dude obviously was abused by hollyweird and more than likely was on his back for them roles.

Last edited:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
sometimes, you get second, third, even fourth and fifth chances. I hope we can continue to keep our promises while we get redemption.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No idea what ur on about m8

These weirdos

Just saying especially when the uk especially the english always have their nose up in the air about us americans and our shyt.

EDIT: the rabbithole is getting deep. I didnt know this

Diddy may be a sexual predator but to make him the face of it when the industry literally is turning a blind eye and normalizing this type of shyt with white faces is sick

Last edited: