Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I'm in a few parenting groups and some people really are idiots.

A mom posted that her 4 yo was on Roblox and apparently asked an adult to be their friend- the man asked for their address and I guess was intercepted by the 9 yo sibling.

Uh why the fukk do you have chat/audio enabled for that game when a 4 year old plays it? :what:
Our kids weren't allowed on Roblox until 8, chat and messaging disabled and viewable by me

Wtf a 4 yo on any multi-player game for? My daughter can only do PBS Kids.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
The butthurtness of TLR in November is going to reach unprecedent levels :mjlol::dead:
"Low quality posting" warnings are going to be handed out like cocaine at a celebrity parties.
Can't wait :lolbron:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Our kids weren't allowed on Roblox until 8, chat and messaging disabled and viewable by me

Wtf a 4 yo on any multi-player game for? My daughter can only do PBS Kids.
I know little kids love their screens (I can't keep my 1 yo from banging on the laptop or scrolling my phone/tablet when we're fting our family) but it's bare minimum to at least check wth capabilities games have, especially ones def not aimed towards toddlers. Even before I had kids when I'd see my little 10 +yo sister/cousin playing Roblox I was like wth is on that game. Idk.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I know little kids love their screens (I can't keep my 1 yo from banging on the laptop or scrolling my phone/tablet when we're fting our family) but it's bare minimum to at least check wth capabilities games have, especially ones def not aimed towards toddlers. Even before I had kids when I'd see my little 10 +yo sister/cousin playing Roblox I was like wth is on that game. Idk.
You gotta monitor their usage and ask questions. They have to show me their chat logs anyway. 10yo is ok for Roblox/Minecraft but any social media, especially. TikTok is a big no no. I would keep my kids off that till their 16 if I can.

My oldest didn't touch an iPad until he was like 6 and only PBS Kids at that. It's harder to keep younger siblings away. Watch Lil man, he will learn more about your devices than you and quick.