Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Ebay hire crackheads for authenticators or what? I've heard horror stories about the damages they cause during "authentication"
Lol it funny as hell you mention that, I bought a pair of Nike Air Max 97's that were authenticated through Ebay and they looked a little funny to me.

I wasn't sure if it's cause Nike changed the way they made these shoes in more recent years or I forgot how they looked cause I owned two pairs about 10 years ago. I'm not really sure lmao but I figure they were authenticated so they have to be legit. The seller also had a ton of positive reviews as well.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Lol it funny as hell you mention that, I bought a pair of Nike Air Max 97's that were authenticated through Ebay and they looked a little funny to me.

I wasn't sure if it's cause Nike changed the way they made these shoes in more recent years or I forgot how they looked cause I owned two pairs about 10 years ago. I'm not really sure lmao but I figure they were authenticated so they have to be legit. The seller also had a ton of positive reviews as well.
They hire ppl from the hood and pay them scraps to do it. No wonder shyts magically get scuffed in the mail because they can't keep the angry Lil yachty dude happy enough to do his job correctly.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Gotta say no to drugs or else u gonna end up like certain Coli Junkie

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Blousebeet
Africa doing what the other heavy hitters are too p*ssy to do 🇲🇱

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Fat nikka babble
Fat?
Soxme.gif

Bloke you got some nerve with your cat fishing weird angle selfies only you fat bytches have mastered. Lmao
:mjlol:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Watching the In The Arena documentary about Senera Williams.

My goodness she has completely fukked up her face its hard to look past :picard: