Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Time to give up this weed shyt and live a sober life. Im vaping all the weed i have left before giving it up cold turkey. I miss the sober @Pazzy. Im not drinking so might as well stop with the vaping. Its just having to replace my boredom with something else.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps

Time to give up this weed shyt and live a sober life. Im vaping all the weed i have left before giving it up cold turkey. I miss the sober @Pazzy. Im not drinking so might as well stop with the vaping. Its just having to replace my boredom with something else.
Cold turkey doesn't help cravings in the long run, especially if you dry herb vape, I used to make cannaoil like a mf, I'd stop and go straight back

Kratom, kava, and good quality tea helps, I highly recommend you get some decent green tea if anything

If you HAVE to go cold turkey, gather up all your paraphernalia and break the mfs, flush your papers, anything to do with, even junk food throw it out

Tale your time with it breh, took me four attempts until I got tired of getting high

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Inorganic industry plant

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cold turkey doesn't help cravings in the long run, especially if you dry herb vape, I used to make cannaoil like a mf, I'd stop and go straight back

Kratom, kava, and good quality tea helps, I highly recommend you get some decent green tea if anything

If you HAVE to go cold turkey, gather up all your paraphernalia and break the mfs, flush your papers, anything to do with, even junk food throw it out

Tale your time with it breh, took me four attempts until I got tired of getting high

Thanks for the advice.

Quitting weed isnt easy especially now that its legal, everywhere, accessible and its also coming in as drinks and foods. Been holding off scheduled tolerance breaks. Been looking at different teas also to help calm my nerves. Would drink green tea but it has caffeine in it and ive been avoiding anything with caffeine in it.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Thanks for the advice.

Quitting weed isnt easy especially now that its legal, everywhere, accessible and its also coming in as drinks and foods. Been holding off scheduled tolerance breaks. Been looking at different teas also to help calm my nerves. Would drink green tea but it has caffeine in it and ive been avoiding anything with caffeine in it.
Bigelow makes a great decaf green with lemon: Green Tea with Lemon Decaf

Otherwise, you can't go wrong with the sleeping bear one: Sleepytime

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
702f291ac9af8acca5d1d7d8216635cc1f855472.gif

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
There will be clues 😄

Don't play fifa we like 🔫
Likkle London Town

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Ebay hire crackheads for authenticators or what? I've heard horror stories about the damages they cause during "authentication"

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I'm like a musical Pandoras box never know what will come out
Might be Pavarotti
Might be Prince Swanny

The BasedFather

Task Force