Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That one time i took acid. :huhldup:

Mentally, i went from seeing hallucinations in my writing where the words were looking crazy, plus i got very hot.. :picard:

Basically, mentally i became a paranoid, homicidal, suicidal, sociopathic mess that i even scared myself. Seriously, i could have really hurt someone or myself that night. I was having thoughts, urges and ways to carry it out. Thats when i got shook because i knew i coulda did some wild shyt and not be in right mind. That psychosis shyt is no joke. It was literally me trying to talk myself back to sanity from a drug induced psychosis. That trip last for hours. :sadcam: It was embarrassing and humilating because someone caught me tripping out and they were rightfully pissed off with me. I said some things ive shouldnt have said and texted randomly whatever was on my mind at time experiencing whatever while being high as fukk. Yet shrooms had no real effect on me

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting real tired of the selfish people around me who want to tell me what to do and acting too big headed to humble themselves to get help.

Last edited:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Was on the phone talking to my dad while I was driving and he can be a bit long winded as we ending the call and saying our goodbyes and he was hanging up I hit construction and I said "OMG this traffic" and I'm pretty sure he only heard the omg part
:snoop:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
SC-June-20-black-women-girls-teens.jpg

:whew::ohlawd: