Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The day i got bushed on here on July 3rd... :mjlol: i went down to Philly and Camden... had no clue what to do but went but to literally walk looking for adventure and exploring. Being spontaeous, looking for any excitement, surprises, randomness, anything to feel alive.

Truth be told, ive been VERY BORED the past few months and cant seem to focus on doing one set thing for a matter of time.. i just want a stimulating fun adventure with thrills and feeling free and unstrained. To me, everything is feeling TOO CONTROLLED and PROGRAMMED. shyt makes me want to be rebellous just to keep shyt alive.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Usually it’s on sight with spiders in my house, but this one spider been chill AF living near the ceiling of my shower, he doesn’t leave there so I let him do his thing. But this morning spider breh was on the floor of the shower and I turned on the water before I saw him :rip:

Felt bad, we been rocking with each other for 2-3 weeks now. He was a real one and the first spider to make me less :mjpls: toward spiders. May he rest in peace in spidey heaven :francis:
:russ:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
The day i got bushed on here on July 3rd... :mjlol: i went down to Philly and Camden... had no clue what to do but went but to literally walk looking for adventure and exploring. Being spontaeous, looking for any excitement, surprises, randomness, anything to feel alive.

Truth be told, ive been VERY BORED the past few months and cant seem to focus on doing one set thing for a matter of time.. i just want a stimulating fun adventure with thrills and feeling free and unstrained. To me, everything is feeling TOO CONTROLLED and PROGRAMMED. shyt makes me want to be rebellous just to keep shyt alive.
Solo travelling is a good way to get out of monotony if you got the dough for it. Not on some weirdo passport breh shyt but like actual adventure shyt