Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Daps
I’ve become that guy that likes watching videos of people eating. No I’m not a feeder, or a chubby chaser. I just like good food, and keep watching restaurant reviews, and like seeing the eating.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The housing projects were mostly developed to be "human farms".

Most projects especially in NY and NJ were built over subterranean railways or passages that allowed teams of men to raid the buildings silently and quickly, emptying people from the buildings under the guise of an "emergency". Not too many questions were asked when a section of the projects was suddenly "vacant" and new people were moved in.

These people...black men,women and children would be shipped off to concentration camps and harvested for their melanin (elbows, knees, fingers, etc..) and organs. The melanin would usually be made into high grade melatonin, the organs sent off onto the black market and the bodies ground up and sold retail to certain restaurant chains.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
My son apparently doesn’t like leftovers but we’re onto foods now.

He loves mac and cheese and ground beef
Chicken and rice
Todays lunch is egg and turkey sausage
Mashed potatoes and fried chicken next

Be smacking his lips lol adorable

I’m hoping to introduce him to a lot of different foods and clean up my palate as well, I’m really happy he loves tf out of water!

It’s wild I feel like as soon as we get into a groove with something (the purées) it’s time to move on! Time is flying

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
@Coco Loco @Gloxina @HarlemHottie @dora_da_destroyer @RehReh sure I’m missing some hell I’ll even trust @bourgeoisie tall freak

What’s a good non oily leave in conditioner? My co worker asked why my face was so greasy :pachaha: I’m certain it’s due to this conditioner I put in

Well done u for making that observation I wouldn't have thought of the correlation.

KeraCare products work great for me and I found 1 with no protein which will limit greasyness.