Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I figured the oil from the conditioner gets into my scalp which someone how gets down to my face?

Morning
Face Wash Cerave
Toner
Moisturizer

:patrice:

Absolutely not friend lol

What do you do at night?

You are talking to the skin care whisperer. This is gonna be fun!

What's your skin type? If you don't know, tonight when you wash your face wait 10 minutes before doing anything to it

If it's shining, it's oily

If it's doing nothing, it's normal

If it feels tight and you look like a ghost, it's dry

If it's oily in some spots and normal in others it's combination

I'm combo and sensitive. I only buy combo products unless I get a little dry faced in the winter

Having sensitive skin has made me a skin care snob. I have to be very careful with what I put on my face to avoid irritation

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Hair type …..nappy :pachaha:

It’s coily when I let it grow tho. I recently cut it so just got waves.
:comeon: Sir.

Ok, let me start asking questions. Does you hair dry fast or slow? When you're looking at a single strand, is it the same width as thread, or skinnier? If skinnier, how much so? Like, so skinny you can barely see it?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Apparently protein and silicone products leave a waxy like build up that coat the hair strands and weigh them down
Ah, I get it. (You know this already, but for the boys: The way protein works on the hair is by filling in gaps in the cuticle where the shingle has broken off. Makes sense that that would leave you with hair that feels coated or weighed down.)

I shampoo every wash day so I probably didn't notice it.

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
I figured the oil from the conditioner gets into my scalp which someone how gets down to my face?

Morning
Face Wash Cerave
Toner
Moisturizer

:patrice:
Try a gentle soap like aveeno or maybe cetaphil. The face wash could be stripping your natural oils

And try a gel based face moisturizer like the one from bevel and only use a small amount

My face appears less oily now :yeshrug:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutely not friend lol

What do you do at night?

You are talking to the skin care whisperer. This is gonna be fun!

What's your skin type? If you don't know, tonight when you wash your face wait 10 minutes before doing anything to it

If it's shining, it's oily

If it's doing nothing, it's normal

If it feels tight and you look like a ghost, it's dry

If it's oily in some spots and normal in others it's combination

I'm combo and sensitive. I only buy combo products unless I get a little dry faced in the winter

Having sensitive skin has made me a skin care snob. I have to be very careful with what I put on my face to avoid irritation
Night routine basically the same

Face soap
Toner
Vitamin C serum
Moisturizer

Ima let my face sit for a while tonight as I usually start my routine right after I wash. I’d say oily tho. My face soap is for combo skin

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Try a gentle soap like aveeno or maybe cetaphil. The face wash could be stripping your natural oils

And try a gel based face moisturizer like the one from bevel and only use a small amount

My face appears less oily now :yeshrug:
I actually use cetaphil too. I’ll give aveeno a try. Never considered bevel although I use their beard products