Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im grown man and I JUST learned how to bleed brakes today when I fukked up my wifes brake pad install and got a ton of air in the brake system. Stupid ass electronic parking brake....anyway

Youtube is so amazing. I don't understand how you can be out here clueless when there are videos to do everything....literally everything

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
back muscle killed me like 3 days ago but im feeling better a bit so back to work today...:francis: I need a new gig asap and gotta finish this paperwork i was doing im just be so tired after working on my days off...

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Second half of 2024 bout to be a shytfest.

How is business btw?

OK.

Prices have slightly gone down with regards to seafood but customers are tapped and it's starting to slowly show with the activity of some of the smaller restaurants we service. Extremely price conscious these folks are becoming..shyt, I had to raise minimums for orders to spur on business.

We are shifting to focus more on the high end with the Del Frisco's, Cheesecake Factories, Ruth Chris, Steak 48, Morton's and some other major restaurant chains that can afford the prices of our product. So far, the folks with money are not slowing down on the fine dining so we're still good - for now.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not my proudest nut, but I jacked it to this picture of Jill Biden before falling asleep last night.

image.jpg

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love my kids....but low key I hate having to watch them by myself. It seems like some bullshyt always happening :martin:

Wife is on call and of course she gets called in to work, so im solo and here we go. :martin:

My daughter wasnt feeling good and took a diarrhea shyt on herself and somehow was covered in it. Hands, legs, everything.....WTF. :martin:

Took like an hour to clean all this shyt up. I dont even bother trying to clean the clothes, just throw them shyts away. :camby:

Daps
We went to a day party today, and I’m ready to go to sleep.

But I know if I sleep now, not only will I miss House Of The Dragon, but I’ll be up at midnight.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
White people be so entitled man. These three white boys just rolled up in our driveway to skate down it on their skateboards, we also have this little slide looking decline on the walkway and they was on that too. Had to go outside and tell them our house ain’t their practice ramp :camby:

This is aside from this white family who decides to picnic on our retaining wall. :dahell:

Y’all shooting black kids just for walking through neighborhoods (that they actually live in) but I’m just supposed to accept you all up on my property for your enjoyment? :childplease:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Randomly bought one this afternoon and just lost about an hour playing :pachaha:

OIP.rcsA3U2fZrS5TeBTmkJ8PAHaGc