Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
went out to one club and every woman there was there with their boyfriends

then went to another club and this white boy started a fight with this Black dude RIGHT WHEN WE GOT THERE...and the Black dude used the white boys momentum against him when he tried to rush him and threw the cac into some tables on some old school Steven Segal sh1t and the club got shut down and like ten cop cars pulled up, smh
:aicmon:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
White neighbors be outside too damn early. Their patio is aligned with my bathroom, dudes be out there with hella guests at 9am, like I’m trying to shower and y’all all in my steam (shower window be cracked)

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Why are so many black folks conspiracy theorists? My mechanic was working on my car and got it running again, so we started to chat a bit about random books we’re both currently reading , along with other topics before he went home. Tell me why when physics/science comes up in the Conversation bruh brings up Terrence Howard and Billy Carson and how they’re changing science? How does misinformation get so many black folks so easy like this?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Did this dude pay off TikTok somehow? :wtf: His songs are decent and catchy, but they have been running these into the ground. Literally every other video on my For You page has one of these two songs in the background. :unimpressed:

Dude must have a parent who works at TikTok or some shyt :francis: