Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
A lot of people get really humbled financially during the home buying process. Like they thought they had money and it’s like nah
Yeah that shyt is crazy. One of the coworkers I'm cool with just bought hers at the end of last year and that shyt has killed her funds and this is someone who did mad OT talking 80hours. When she told me how much she money went into fixing it and everything was shocking.

Fred

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah that shyt is crazy. One of the coworkers I'm cool with just bought hers at the end of last year and that shyt has killed her funds and this is someone who did mad OT talking 80hours. When she told me how much she money went into fixing it and everything was shocking.

Fred
For me it’s when they fall in love with homes then get constantly outbid on said homes :wow:

“Man me and my fiance bid 650,000 on a host listed at 599,000. Ain’t nobody beating us out”:wow:

Comes to find out the winning bid was 700,000 which blows them out the water :mjcry:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
me, my wife and her linesister’s husband been planning a surprise trip to Cabo for her (the LS) birthday.

She done went thru homie phone and found out about the trip :skip:

He still don’t know she knows. I was looking forward to “running into them” on the resort