Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Here is the answer you wanted so bad and you'll never see this.:russ:

MV5BM2Y1NjMzNmQtY2NlMy00YzQ3LWJmMjktMDhlNDllNjFjODcyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTUzMTg2ODkz._V1_.jpg

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I dropped my Google Pixel a few years back. Technically didn’t drop it but fell when riding my bike and landers on it. Phone was good but had a large crack in the back. I’ve had the phone three years and it has been two years since that bike accident and now the phone display finally cracked out the side, exposing the battery. The battery life has gone to shyt and only lasts while charged. Found my old iPhone and it’ll hold me until I get the latest iPhone. Forgot how smooth iPhone was :ehh:

That Pixel really survived some serious shyt.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What happened :lupe:
Let's just say people will do the most wild disrespectful shyt and then want you to look out for them.

One person has had soooooo many complaints is insane he still has a job. He talks so much trash and even almost got himself stabbed a few weeks ago.

:dead:

You think that got him to chill out. Nope. I literally told him he won't be happy until he dies for nonsense.

...or people who use you for a reference but are absolutely horrible. I'm not lying to the feds for anyone.

People really think employers are their parents or homies. It's wild what people think is appropriate.