Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation

This is why women that want a rich or well off man outright are fools.

A woman's love makes a hard working man work even harder because he has more to lose. If she treats him right and loves him genuinely he will move the world for her.

What I said yesterday @Gloxina @HarlemHottie :mjpls: Much better for a woman to go for a man that works hard and is passionate when she meets him rather than wait for a man at the end of the finish line. Meanwhile if you get a rich man you're going to pay for it some way or another.

Even though this is a little girl, his daughter, it could be his wife and it'd be the same thing.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This is why women that want a rich or well off man outright are fools.

A woman's love makes a hard working man work even harder because he has more to lose. If she treats him right and loves him genuinely he will move the world for her.

What I said yesterday @Gloxina @HarlemHottie :mjpls: Much better for a woman to go for a man that works hard and is passionate when she meets him rather than wait for a man at the end of the finish line. Meanwhile if you get a rich man you're going to pay for it some way or another.

Even though this is a little girl, his daughter, it could be his wife and it'd be the same thing.
I mean, yea. This is super sweet and is usually the dynamic of a normal, healthy family. A dad who is going out into the world working 55hrs a week is going hard, so yes he should be appreciated.

But this is kinda the dynamic of most working class folks- as long as spouses are playing their part. And I already cited this when I said we’d be further along if a lot of brehs got into the trades, etc when they left HS and we’re building from 18/20 into their late 20s. A UPS driver who started around 20 has stability and $ in the bank by 28, 29, 30. Could have a whole neighborhood or block filled with young Black men doing this very same thing. 🤷🏾‍♀️

But I’m not knocking anyone who met their man at the end of the finish line, either. I know girls who married surgeons, execs, etc. It’s not your fault if the men approaching you knocked out school/are further along in their careers.

Just lock it down when you find a good person who is compatible 🤷🏾‍♀️

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I mean, yea. This is super sweet and is usually the dynamic of a normal, healthy family. A dad who is going out into the world working 55hrs a week is going hard, so yes he should be appreciated.

But this is kinda the dynamic of most working class folks- as long as spouses are playing their part. And I already cited this when I said we’d be further along if a lot of brehs got into the trades, etc when they left HS and we’re building from 18/20 into their late 20s. A UPS driver who started around 20 has stability and $ in the bank by 28, 29, 30. Could have a whole neighborhood or block filled with young Black men doing this very same thing. 🤷🏾‍♀️

But I’m not knocking anyone who met their man at the end of the finish line, either. I know girls who married surgeons, execs, etc. It’s not your fault if the men approaching you knocked out school/are further along in their careers.

Just lock it down when you find a good person who is compatible 🤷🏾‍♀️
You'll find a good man if you keep it up. Good luck.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: I’m going Zuckerberg/Jobs and start wearing the same shyt everyday.
I'm telling grandma you being lazy like you used to be in elementary school. She would buy you all them outfits but you would only wear the same one over and over like you was a cartoon character

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Starting to realize that this site is just as bad as Twitter :francis:
It became an echo chamber within the past few years as less people been posting here and even when registration was open briefly back in 2022, nothing really changed. I know that a lot of people here prefer it to stay locked up, but it indirectly hurt the site in return.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
It became an echo chamber within the past few years as less people been posting here and even when registration was open briefly back in 2022, nothing really changed. I know that a lot of people here prefer it to stay locked up, but it indirectly hurt the site in return.
yeah I only noticed since last year tbh. Even JBO is becoming the least problematic subforum :mjlol:

Why is registration so closed off? Are the mods embarrassed by the content this website keeps putting out by users or is this a an issue of how much bandwidth the site can take?

the fact that you cant permanently delete your account (i had no clue until couple months ago) is also kinda weird

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
yeah I only noticed since last year tbh. Even JBO is becoming the least problematic subforum :mjlol:

Why is registration so closed off? Are the mods embarrassed by the content this website keeps putting out by users or is this a an issue of how much bandwidth the site can take?

the fact that you cant permanently delete your account (i had no clue until couple months ago) is also kinda weird
I don't really know why the site is closed off honestly. The mods would probably like to have more support if there were more people allowed to register, but it could be due to bandwidth. This site needs a lot of fixing that's for sure as I can look at KTT2 and ABlackWeb for example, they run on the same platform that this site runs on (XenForo), but this site looks more outdated when you compare it to the other two.

Also, JBO hasn't been problematic since it lowkey took over TLR last year.