Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Couple thing I've learned when it comes to working as you get older is:

Most adults do not have common sense and do not understand how to be accountable for their actions or professional.

Jobs will pick and choose when they want to let go of someone. Especially if they really deserve it.

Fred
To add to that, kindness is a waste of time on the majority of people. Some people are losers or down bad because that is literally where they are supposed to be.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
To add to that, kindness is a waste of time on the majority of people. Some people are losers or down bad because that is literally where they are supposed to be.
Absolutely facts I see this shyt damn near everyday working in the government. I sit there everyday and think "you SHOULD NOT be this negative" :mjlol:

Fred

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
AC is on 68, 2 fans blowing directly on me plus ceiling fan and I’m still burning up

IMG-8987.gif

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Found a large fully functional saltwater tank and stand in my neighborhood, im going to turn it into an octopus tank. They’re sneaky SOBs so I need to secure the tank.

Link:
Live Carribean Octopus

:ahh:Octimus Prime

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
No matter how much you change or just try to keep someone happy they still fault you for your past…what are you supposed to do?