NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Im literally in the same boat breh

Bar for bar lol

But I feel you tho. I used to regret my decision last year to quit but realized that staying there longer wouldn’t have even made much of a difference.

Mental health is paramount too. Hope you can keep your head up like I am.

We gonna get out of this :salute:

I'm also studying for my comptia certs too. Heck. I've even considered applying for a trade if all else fails. I'm done feeling broke and helpless. Want to make something of my life.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
We gonna get out of this :salute:

I'm also studying for my comptia certs too. Heck. I've even considered applying for a trade if all else fails. I'm done feeling broke and helpless. Want to make something of my life.
no where to go but up breh :salute:

I’m currently considering HR and recruitment but looking to start a bootcamp course in QA software testing. If all else fails, then HVAC is there too (my dad does it)

Side note: noticed you a GTA breh too. PM me if you need any job searching tips if anything

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only ugly people know the value of money, pretty people don’t because someone is always giving them something for free.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont underestimate the intelligence of the masses. A lot of people are starting to realize that truth telling and not being afraid of the truth is the way to go. Theres been this movement where theyve been pushing a war against the truth since 2020 putting a lot of fake shyt and lies out there that the truth is beginning to look fashionable again. ABOUT TIME! Keep on speaking that truth and keep it real. Thats what theyre scared of.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And i'll say it. @Pazzy inspires a lot of people. Just wanted to say that. I was feeling myself a bit so I had to edit it.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why did I just see Stephen A smith acting his ass off on general hospital?!? :mjlol:

He does have chops from what I seen I'm surprised :ehh:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Women be having the lowest self esteem.
Hoes will do anything a photographer say.

bytches letting mafukkas paint the Froot Loops box cover on they ass and squat over a milk carton for a picture she aint even getting paid to take. :dead:

Hoes out here painting they faces like a cat and inserting a butt plug with a tail attached for a dumb ass pic. :dead:

Gah damm hoes some losers.

Last edited:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps

tumblr_oewhwyNlFK1ufw8o4o2_500.gif