Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie. All these youtube food channels are making me HUNGRY. vaping weed is NOT helping either. Going out to eat is expensive in todays world plus dont feel like going outside despite it looking nice. About to go crazy putting butter and ketchup on rice with this last piece of chicken

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Reddit is full of shyt. Mods deleted my comments about how the comments turn into parents/kids being trash when a video of a black/brown kid has angry little kid energy yet angry white kids are “cheeky” and adorable…white people get so angry when their racism is called out.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
self-esteem training be tough but im starting to have more faith in me finding love/marriage again finally :blessed:

Last edited:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
You UK folks are wilding. Unfortunately, im will be going to that side of the atlantic VERY soon. :mjcry: not really excited about it to be honest. Dont know what to expect. Went there before 9/11. Yall were always no holds barred out there last time I remembered.
I hope you have a safe and enjoyable visit when you reach

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope you have a safe and enjoyable visit when you reach

Thank you. Only gonna be there for a week for family reasons. Just wondering what I should do or who I should meet out there. Most definitely going to London. Actually want to go to Amsterdam or the red light district of London at least