i quit monster energy only to turn around and get addicted to Celsius :snoop:

this my last one, sweatergawd :damn:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To Monique :salute: thank you for being strong and a stand up person for real. Not seeking out validation from these scared ass people and being fukking brilliantly intelligent. Im watching this club club interview and this makes me fukking proud. She reminds me of some of the strong black women that I know personally that inspire a man like me strong too. I am so proud of her.

And shannon sharpe, keep being you, sir. Thank for letting your platform be some real shyt. We need realness to come back. Not this joe biden believe in your own lies bullshyt world that they want us to live in.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay.... ill have a quick vent all jokes aside since we about keeping it real.

I believe in getting the most out of life in everything. Even if im in a bad position or space, I try to get the most out of it in terms of the cerebral experience. My brain overworks.

With that said, i slowly am being full with myself in terms of making sense of myself, my mind, my body, my experiences, the past, present and future. Its made me really think about what I find as fun, exciting, what makes me happy, what excites me, what makes me go crazy, i have to pay attention to how I am unconciously. So after making sense out of the past and my present, I starting to realize im bisexual. Not that i have started to date women all of a sudden, i have issues obviously if youve read my post. Its that how can I put it like this.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
was supposed to write a bit of my novel today but im so fukking bored.... and lax right now... :beli:

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
always wanted to do that, seen a fine azz cop and told her to arrest meh:pachaha:

need to expand my musical playlists been listenin to the same song ova and ova but they hits doe

all these damn books and only ever started reading like 5 of em:childplease:

Daps
Dr said he was mailing the prescriptions, nothing came

I go in the patient portal, and all 3 are sitting there in my account ready to print. It’s been over a month.

:skip:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Talking about dimensions, there's a few black holes that I wouldn't mind testing the theory of relativity near , if you know what I mean ;)

This is a sweet line I just came up with while currently high.