Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Hamsterdam921

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my fam survived a tornado in Tennessee yesterday. I was making chili since it was a cold front coming through after the forecast predicted rain. Notice I said RAIN. Severe storms wasn’t even in the forecast :snoop:

Well anyway, I got an alert from my phone saying a tornado touchdown landed in Kentucky (about 5 miles northwest of where I live). I shrugged it off and kept prepping the food. Then a got a text from my mother saying a tornado touchdown was spotted just west of where I live, so I decided to go outside and see if it was getting bad. It was so eerily calm and it wasn’t raining or anything. I looked out in the distance and seen a funnel cloud. The neighbors next door got in their car and hightailed it out of dodge. My wife came outside and immediately yelled “GET IN THE HOUSE NOW” :damn: Soon as I get in the house wind picks up and rain begins to pour. I got my kids and threw them in the bathroom, ripped bedsheets off and covered them. Me and my wife and smallest child went to our bedroom bathroom and covered up.

Idk if any of you brehs lived through a tornado but it’s the most powerless feeling ever. As the wind was ripping through, train sounding winds, debris hitting our window, glass shattering, all I could do was pray and ask God for mercy and he did. Our home just had minor damage but the neighborhood is in ruin. Me and my fam are ok but shyt was that traumatic :why:

Daps
Every time we come to Vegas, we swear we’re going to stay out late. It’s 9pm, and we’re in bed.

:francis:

But it feels like midnight to us.

:hubie:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
My boss ( :dame: ) is a ruthless a$$hole even under the best of circumstances but fukk, when the pressure is on he becomes totally unbearable and jumps into micromanagement mode.

Literally asking for updates from me and my team every 5 damn minutes then getting all pissy when the stars and moon haven't moved in the 5 minutes since the last update.:childplease:

Lost my cool with him last week after about 6 weeks of him putting what I consider to be unreasonable pressure on my team and I. That at least got him to back off for a few days.

I've thought about apologizing but at the same time I'm also like, "fukk that and fukk him :camby:"

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I hate when people try to see what you're doing before they ask for a favor. Just ask so i can give you an honest yes/no

All that "where you at breh" shyt trying to beat around the bush is bs.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too many dudes in here try to project their own insecurities onto other people. Stop thinking everyone has the same insecurities with themselves like you do. Some of yall literally look on social media for tweets or whatever to validate your insecurities.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
3 times I've gone for a walk and been mistaken for some nikka named "Fish"

people come outta nowhere like "Fish whutup :blessed:" and Im hitting that
terio-umm.gif

so far, everybody seem to love this dude but got damn, i hope he aint got plex with somebody

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
All of my work days follow the same schedule:

8 am-10am Eating breakfast and gossiping

10am- 11am - Nap time

11am-11:30 am- Snack time

11:30am-12:30pm Actual work mixed with gossip

12:30pm-1:30pm Nap time

1:30pm-2:30 - Lunch/Tik Tok

2:30-4:30 Rushing to finish the work I had planned for the day so that it doesn’t overflow into the next day

4:30 Clock out and swear that I’m gonna be on task tomorrow

:russ:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Too many dudes in here try to project their own insecurities onto other people. Stop thinking everyone has the same insecurities with themselves like you do. Some of yall literally look on social media for tweets or whatever to validate your insecurities.
you tallm bout all of TLR lmao

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I think I've learned today that comedy has a 50/50 chance of hitting its mark when you apply it to social media. My graduating class posted a bunch of old HS pictures to their group today and after looking through them and seeing that I wasn't in them, I made the comment by saying, "I'm not in any of these and I'm okay with that because I never want to relive my godawful 2003/04 haircut ever again." What I thought sounded funny apparently made me sound like I was genuinely sad/hurt that I wasn't in any of them to everyone else though. That's happened a few times on The Coli too. Idk, maybe I'm just not funny and I'm just now realizing it. Either way: Goddamn social media. :beli:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just say you want attention, miss. Its clear she contacted the local news station instead of them contacting her. Straight up said in the article that its unknown why he resigned. Not excusing his behavior but if he wasnt all over the national news, she wouldnt have said shyt.