Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Me and my fam survived a tornado in Tennessee yesterday. I was making chili since it was a cold front coming through after the forecast predicted rain. Notice I said RAIN. Severe storms wasn’t even in the forecast :snoop:

Well anyway, I got an alert from my phone saying a tornado touchdown landed in Kentucky (about 5 miles northwest of where I live). I shrugged it off and kept prepping the food. Then a got a text from my mother saying a tornado touchdown was spotted just west of where I live, so I decided to go outside and see if it was getting bad. It was so eerily calm and it wasn’t raining or anything. I looked out in the distance and seen a funnel cloud. The neighbors next door got in their car and hightailed it out of dodge. My wife came outside and immediately yelled “GET IN THE HOUSE NOW” :damn: Soon as I get in the house wind picks up and rain begins to pour. I got my kids and threw them in the bathroom, ripped bedsheets off and covered them. Me and my wife and smallest child went to our bedroom bathroom and covered up.

Idk if any of you brehs lived through a tornado but it’s the most powerless feeling ever. As the wind was ripping through, train sounding winds, debris hitting our window, glass shattering, all I could do was pray and ask God for mercy and he did. Our home just had minor damage but the neighborhood is in ruin. Me and my fam are ok but shyt was that traumatic :why:

damn man…glad you and the family survived and made it thru with everything intact for the most part…scary shyt

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
My homegirl from high school i ain't seen in years daughter died after her 3rd battle with cancer.

Lil girl was only 8 years old. shyt has had me sad all day.

Imma send some money on Friday to help with the burial cost

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"Need to be more like Coretta Scott King & Michelle Obama"

I know it's ridiculous knowing he was talking to a white woman but if we're being honest, what great white women are there to look up to :jbhmm:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Yu Yu hakusho is fukking terrible. You can't rush and condense the story. The guy playing Yusuke can't act so I guess the director told him to act like a male Wednesday Addams. Kuabara was just done dirty with the casting and this first episode. Botan is nor charming at all. Koenma is supposed to be a kid at this point. Like WTF? This is stupid

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I’m training on new job, been cool last two days but man trainer will not shut the fukk about shyt that doesn’t pertain to the job man he bouncing off the walls shyt is draining