Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
In light of the unnaturally strong earthquake that rocked Morocco and the unexpected eruptions at Etna and in the Philippines over the past month. Folks, this is serious business..if you're a realist and logical person, then you need to prepare yourself to survive in very harsh conditions in the upcoming few years. If you're religious, you better start praying to your God to help save you. There's NO GETTING AROUND THIS. Told nikkas the whole script was flipping in 2020 years before. This is a reckoning coming down.

The Earth is reacting.

Our technologies will not save us and it won't be too long until it revolts to cleanse itself of the filth the human population has laid on it.

The Earth is slowly being removed and shaken out of her place, certain governments have been actively trying to compensate for increasing weakness in the magnetosphere by using various new age tech, namely HAARP and Scalar technology to help gap the breaks in the magnetic field to prevent pole reversal.

Unfortunately, this has not worked as they have hoped. Advances in technology have not come as fast to help counter the mounting problems.. Namely the pace of the shifting of Earth's tectonic plates in response to the breakdown of the magnetic field.

It's like holding a half inflated balloon.. Applying pressure to one end to relieve and at the same time shifting that pressure to another point, you're not getting rid of it.. Just moving to relieve one section while at the same time, the pressure overall continues to build up.

The rampaging increase in Earthquakes and volcanic activity is showcasing the failure of efforts to literally keep the Earth running in tip top shape.

As we get pulled closer to the Sun due to the gravitational pull of that second star in its orbit, we’ll begin to experience historic natural disasters as the frequent eruptions turn into frequent mega eruptions, unnaturally strong earthquakes, hurricanes, tropical storms, etc..Raytheon is rapidly losing the ability to manipulate the weather to make things seem normal here in the States, the seasons will be altered to where it’ll be dry and hot with the absence of a traditional “winter”.

The period of "Mad Max" that's coming is supposed to last 1-2 years to allow the global population to die off. During this time frame..there is no law, no government, no civil support functions, etc. You WILL have to confront your (or you and your family's) mortality and survive by any means necessary while navigating:

1. Other desperate masses of humanity.
2. Rampant and ongoing sudden appearances of mysterious viral and bacterial diseases.
3. Rapid increase in sudden and violent global climate changes (I.E. Violent weather systems with tornadoes, massive hail, etc..spawning rapidly in regional areas, massive Sun flares or CMEs, destructive earthquakes and major volcanic eruptions.)

The Sun's erratic and escalating violent activity is disrupting the Earth's normal behavior. I've been saying this for YEARS now and every year that's gone by since the news follows up to validate my warnings..the volcanic eruptions are going to become more and more violent, the earthquakes stronger and stronger, the storms bigger and more powerful and the weather patterns will completely switch as the Earth slows and wobbles in it's rotation.

This isn't science fiction and this has AGAIN as I SAID happened in human history but given the advanced nature of our civilization, the reliance on many forms of technology and the loss of our collective ability to "live off the land". We're poised for all out disaster coming from many angles.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm never gonna get back those gifs and smilies I saved over the years :mjcry:

I got to start saving my bookmarks now

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
This cat doesn’t even want attention, he just wants me to be around him :francis:

l should prob leave the house today

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Xbox was shipped today fukking finally... :dahell::dead: shyt gonna take a whole weekend to send it right across town... fukking USPS...:scust: