Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
I mean, it ain’t his fault, I just crave going outside and doing shyt

I'm still #kittygang tho

just wanna diversify :russ:

Either you with us or against us, ain't no diversification of your bonds! You run with p*ssy or you don't :ufdup:

2650xo.jpg

@Obreh Winfrey @CouldntBeMeTho @19- @Pseudonym @CreepyMcCreeperson

Whoodie woooooo :damn:

tom-and-jerry-mafia.gif

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I don’t get how someone who doesn’t pay bills (no rent or mortgage) and is employed never has any money :why:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This week so far I've seen nothing but foolishness on my IG. Woman I follow was showing her ass along with her friends drinking and twerking at their pool party doing bordline gay shyt to each other. Proceeds to delete the IG posts the day after she shows up saying "she not 10 toes down on her actions" then proceeds to say that she won't post that type of shyt on her story anymore because nikkas was in the DMs saying they want to lick her ass. So because you knew full damn well these nikkas were about to thirst and say wild shyt you not gonna post anymore?

:mjlol:

Fred

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
So doc doesn’t think I’m gonna last past this weekend, I’m dilated 4 cm as of today and he’s already 7lbs5oz

Ready to meet my behbeh boy :blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ordered this shyt on ebay and the post office or the supplier taking their sweet time to drop that shyt off in a mailbox...:beli:

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Really had a hard time letting my guard down. Battled trying to fit in but was never happy. Ashamed to be myself. I was never happy in all my relationships. My kids mean the world to me. Whenever I'm in their presence there's no depression, no decisiveness, no worries. I didn't feel loved outside of theirs. I found someone. I'm truly blessed to have him in my life.