Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Xavier Mills looks like Michael Jackson

MV5-BZTIw-ZDll-Mj-Ut-Zj-Fi-OS00-Mjk4-LWE0-Mzgt-NGZi-Y2-Zk-NGFh-Nm-Nj-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-ODcy-Nj-E

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real spit.

Its sad how nowadays people do full 180 regressions by choice. Theres folks in their 20s, 30s, and even 40s and over that are going from being law abiding citizens or squares to experimenting with the streets, drug dealing, prostitution and the criminal lifestyle. And they dont need to either. People really stay clout chasing and ruining their lives believing what some rappers or entertainers sold them. Tell me im lying. Everyone knows someone whos fukking their lives up by choice for stupid reasons. Grown people with self esteem issues.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Aug 1 ultrasound he was at 4 lb 7 oz

Today he’s at 7 lb 5 oz and I’m exactly 37 weeks

Grateful af he’s healthy and growing but please don’t go past 8 lbs my baby :o: I’ll be mad if I got all these newborn clothes for nothing

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point, what is there to be scared of where youre scared to say whats going on right now in the world? Why be scared of anything or anyone at this point? You gonna die regardless whether you like it or not. Might as well be remembered for telling the truth. The longer im around on this planet, i dont understand people.

Personally, people arent turned up enough. The revolution is overdue. fukk this organized oppression that they claim is order. Its disorder to me. Folks dont know what REAL liberation is. Thats why i love art. Covid epidemic exposing whos who.

Last edited: