One if my all time fave intros

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
@DrBanneker

How're things on your end?

Business on my end is sliding into the abyss. Broadliners like US Foods, Sysco, Performance, etc are going hard body trying to keep customers routed through them as much as possible for everything. Have an edge against them as we can deliver product that they can't or won't get as far as varying seafood products, however, competition against other seafood distributors is getting fukking ridiculous. Everyone is fighting for crumbs food distribution wise..orders are getting cutback or completely stopping from a large majority of our customers.

Usually around this time as we go into summer, as in 2021 I was clocking about 1.2 million dollars a week in sales across all of our routes. Right now, I'm around 800k a week, enough to keep the business greased up and my heartburn at bay but I'm pessimistic about prospects going forward this year and so are a lot of these restaurants. Ever since that COVID money left the system late 2021, it's been downhill.
Chef's Warehouse had their earnings call last week. The post COVID pop for dining seems over and seasonality for restaurants is back. They say the heat and Canada smoke hit restaurant attendance. Margins also down a lot due to meat prices still going up. Hope your biz stays well.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Type of day
51473DYgNcL._SY355_.jpg
Back when nikkas were just naturally fly

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps