The eternal debate :mjlol:

E4c8Wgi.png

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Telecommunications are going to begin to suffer soon, doesn't matter how hardened these systems are. They can't resist this consistent barrage of concentrated radiation for long periods of time and the Sun is giving out billions and sometimes a trillion electrons of energy in spades with these ridiculous flares.

These folks have been trying to desperately obscure the Sun's power for the past thirty years because this unfolding scenario was well known well over fifty years ago. The steady dispensing of chemtrails, the massive wildfires ongoing, the deliberate tampering with UNDERWATER volcanoes NOW is all to create a "layer" of protection from the Sun's increasing wrath as the Ozone Layer is INSUFFICIENT..BUT IT WILL NOT WORK.

When I joined here, I said that 2020 would be the time that the world would be inaugurated into "The Darkness"..This "COVID" kicked it off and it will end with the "feet of demons" walking boldly in front of all mankind..the period of human history we're CURRENTLY in will be the most chaotic and bloody in all of human history and something that will not repeated EVER. This universal war is raging now..and a lot of you are already dropping dead right now, there's people who have just stopped appearing on here who've suddenly transitioned on from the living. Senseless casualties who lived without purpose and spirit.