Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@The M.I.C. @Dave24 @newarkhiphop

I dunno, I have a bad feeling. Too much shyt going south globally (RUS/UKR, PRC, NK, Israel, Iran, EU economy) and they still talking up a soft landing for the economy. I guess I better inventory my preps this weekend. I can't imagine us getting to the election smooth sailing.

Pretty much.

Economically, we're about to get crushed to hell. They can't contain the inflationary pressures which is why gas is slowly going right back up, Biden emptying out the SPR was a one trick pony to help the FED cool inflation, that's over and done with.

The problem is that we have..

1.) Nations slowly divesting out of dollars and those dollars WILL have to come back here. This is inflationary.
2.) India restricting rice exports, the Russian/Ukrainian conflict restricting grain will add onto inflationary pressure.
3. ) The US economy STILL hasn't process all of the additional trillions of dollars added to the system by the COVID relied programs. INFLATIONARY.

Biden sending off billions and billions of dollars to Ukraine is helping temper inflationary pressures here as we basically launder hot money into Ukraine but that will only do so much..for it to really help, you need to GREATLY expand the war which has it's own issues. Try to avoid a disastrous economic collapse by provoking a World War or roll the dice and see if you can derail your global competitors FIRST via economic war.

We're losing the economic war and it's very obvious we're going with the genocidal option of provoking a global war to try to escape our economic reckoning. Pieces are lining up VERY FAST and folks are choosing sides. It's really only a matter of time.

Daps
That açaí bowl was delicious. Then my head started hurting, and I did some research, and it’s high in sugar. So I guess that’s my sugar for the day.

:beli:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
If you really cared then you would stop rejecting my cashapp requests.
IMG-3685.png

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
These are soo good y'all 😋 try em if you haven't!

productimg

* One minor complaint is that I wish the tortilla was a bit thicker like Doritos.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
As soon as I’m done with this appointment , I’m going to get a hotdog from Steak n Shake. I’m hungry as hell.

:mjlol: And no I ain’t bringing food back home. I’m eating AT the restaurant