Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
@Judo

I thought I knew the height of stupidity on Ebay, no, this one trumps it:

Proof:

8M472sB.jpg

The buyer purchased my item with an address that was opposite of their current address. I have international shipping disabled, because of the headaches that come with that nonsense. My assumption is this fool, who lives in Canada, changed their address to get around my restrictions but forgot to change the address at the purchase screen, so this nonsense happened.

Buyer message:

Hello,

Thanks for sending the tracking number. The tracking has been updated with status, on the way. However, I'm concerned as it says it's being delivered to Kentucky, and I am in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I wanted to double check with you that the right tracking number was provided and that it was shipped to the correct address.

I'm going to send the UPS number to them and tell them to fix the problem, I'm absolved of any wrongdoing. :hubie:Last thing I want is to call UPS and then have them charge me for the new label, plus the international shipping tax.

I want to be done with Ebay so bad. :mjcry:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tired of the micro aggressions from cacs, other minorities, and other black people that I have actually helped out..

It's all so tiring...

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Tired of the micro aggressions from cacs, other minorities, and other black people that I have actually helped out..

It's all so tiring...
If you are going about life in a kind and helpful manner, that is good on you, don't let the actions of inconsiderate people deter you from that, and don't let it stress you because it has nothing to do with you personally, you can't control their attitudes but you can continue to setting a better example regardless of their response.

Marcus Aurelius 121 A.D. – 180 A.D. [2.1] When you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: The people I deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous and surly. They are like this because they cannot tell good from evil. But I have seen the beauty of good, and the ugliness of evil, and have recognized that the wrongdoer has a nature related to my own not of the same blood or birth, but the same mind, and possessing a share of the divine. And so none of them can hurt me. No one can implicate me in ugliness. Nor can I feel angry at my relative, or hate him. We were born to work together like feet, hands and eyes, like the two rows of teeth, upper and lower. To obstruct each other is unnatural. To feel anger at someone, to turn your back on him: these are obstructions.

Is my approach, I don't let others deter me from being good because being good is integral to my character, it not shaped by others. Now don't let other exploit you, obviously, but don't let* their misery drag you down with them.

Last edited:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
@Judo

I thought I knew the height of stupidity on Ebay, no, this one trumps it:

Proof:

8M472sB.jpg

The buyer purchased my item with an address that was opposite of their current address. I have international shipping disabled, because of the headaches that come with that nonsense. My assumption is this fool, who lives in Canada, changed their address to get around my restrictions but forgot to change the address at the purchase screen, so this nonsense happened.

Buyer message:

I'm going to send the UPS number to them and tell them to fix the problem, I'm absolved of any wrongdoing. :hubie:Last thing I want is to call UPS and then have them charge me for the new label, plus the international shipping tax.

I want to be done with Ebay so bad. :mjcry:
Damn breh. Yeah, he doing way too much causing you a headache for his nonsense.:camby:
Luckly for me so far I haven't had any issues selling on ebay. :myman:
At least you not dealing with facebook marketplace. :mjlol::dead:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Imagine being so creatively void people still making who's finer threads, and this/that random person on social media said/did this/that like it's still 2014-2015

Even when "featured threads" were on here, people lives getting ruined from doxxing and being exposed, clicks/groups running wild, people dying. Yet where still making top five list, and wasting time.

All for what, to become something. You can't take none of the blue checks, daps, clout, views, fame, money with you. Stop wasting your fukking time