Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
CERN is nothing more than a 21st century attempt at man trying to recreate the "Tower of Babel" in that they're trying to breach into things they have absolutely no comprehension of and do not realize the horrific risks that such an action displaces directly onto humanity.

Ah yes, we are all rebels and transgressors but should with the same face be humble and remorseful in regards to our compromised state. Trying to regain mankind's long lost first sense through weaponized high tech terror is the epitome of arrogance and delusion, tempting the Heavens to reach out and destroy..which will happen nevertheless.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My daughter better come back from this STEM camp smarter because we are damn sure more broke because of it. The problem was letting my mother go, immediately doubled the price and my anxiety. I'm sorry, but I'm making my next move without her. We cannot share a room....ever so two rooms get costly. I had a suite booked but the reviews mentioned roaches and fleas :hhh:. LOL I didn't even read them shyts, but should have known because the price was amazing.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yesterday my sister told me that one of my cousins changed her name to “Ren” and goes by “they/them”. She kept saying “they want to see us” and I kept acting like she was talking about a group, so I said “oh the rest of the fam wants to see us?” and she said “no they/them” I said “I know, your talking about the fam right?” She got mad and said “no Ren is they/them, that’s ren’s pronoun.” Then some other shyt about being non-binary. so I said “I don’t know what the fukk that means, I don’t know who Ren is. The only thing I do know in this conversation is that they/them refers to a group.” She told me I was being obnoxious and intentionally ignorant. Even if I was, that pronoun shyt is weird as hell. I’m surprised my ghetto aunt and uncle are even down with that in the first place. Anyway, I’m not taking a trip to Ohio to see they/them, unless by they, it’s a group of family members. Im
not going to be able to do it with a straight face. It’s just stupid. Gen Z is so weird. :scust:
Utter foolishness. :scust:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
fukk amazon for telling me I could request a refund immediately but the next click says I gotta wait until Thursday:pacspit:. If my shyt still shows up I'm still requesting a refund and I'm not sending back shyt :pacspit:.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Yesterday my sister told me that one of my cousins changed her name to “Ren” and goes by “they/them”. She kept saying “they want to see us” and I kept acting like she was talking about a group, so I said “oh the rest of the fam wants to see us?” and she said “no they/them” I said “I know, your talking about the fam right?” She got mad and said “no Ren is they/them, that’s ren’s pronoun.” Then some other shyt about being non-binary. so I said “I don’t know what the fukk that means, I don’t know who Ren is. The only thing I do know in this conversation is that they/them refers to a group.” She told me I was being obnoxious and intentionally ignorant. Even if I was, that pronoun shyt is weird as hell. I’m surprised my ghetto aunt and uncle are even down with that in the first place. Anyway, I’m not taking a trip to Ohio to see they/them, unless by they, it’s a group of family members. Im
not going to be able to do it with a straight face. It’s just stupid. Gen Z is so weird. :scust:
Whenever they start barking about 'pronouns', this runs through my head....

:stylin: