Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
Slim how tf are you giving me financial advice and you a 60 year old perpetually hobosexual man with no job and constantly singing sad stories about being broke and pocket watching and begging your 83 year old mother for money?

My unc aint got no kinda shame about himself.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
rose-stone-of-the-psychedelic-soul-group-sly-and-the-family-stone-a-picture-id139838160

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“Dead beat” is clearly a mentality and baseline behavior for some. Never committed from the jump.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
They've been charging CERN for about three years and it looks like they're actually going to power it up soon.

CERN currently has enough power stored up that is the equivalent to what the entire United States uses in one year. This is supposedly all going to be discharged in one go to "rend the veil", an event that happened after the death of Jesus.

Matthew 27, verse 50 - 53: And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit. 51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split 52 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus' resurrection and[5] went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

The curtain (vail) in the temple is a subtle reference to the barrier that separates our dimension from others, this is how the dead were able to speak with the living. This notion of a separation is also reinforced by the telling of the construction of the Tabernacle in the Old Testament and the duties of the Levites in being the only ones sanctified (chiefly the High Priest) enough to go beyond the vail into the Holy of Holies where YAH resided as stated in Exodus.

Man is trying to recreate this event by using as much electrical energy to rend the barrier (the vail or curtain) separating our dimension from others by FORCE.

Matthew 11:27 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

Yahshuah (Jesus) said this about people attempting this without going through him:

John 10 1:2 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

There's three potential outcomes in utilizing this technological monstrosity.

1. CERN successfully rends or tears into the fabric of space and time and unites our dimensions. The consequences will be the same as it was in Jesus' time in us being able to PHYSICALLY interact with spirits or aliens. However, I have no doubt this will be an absolute hostile event for humanity if this occurred as the first brought up the holy, this event will bring up the evil.
  2. CERN fails horribly and causes a knock on EMP event that causes globe wide power outages and the energy displacement would be enough to adversely effect the Earth's magnetic fields.
  3. CERN fails to rend after a successful start up and NOTHING happens. Best case scenario.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
"What did you do for the fourth of July weekend?"

Oh, I worked a bit, watched Independence Day, tested positive for COVID-19, ate a big cheeseburger, watched the neighbors shoot off expensive fireworks... you know...:manny:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Yesterday my sister told me that one of my cousins changed her name to “Ren” and goes by “they/them”. She kept saying “they want to see us” and I kept acting like she was talking about a group, so I said “oh the rest of the fam wants to see us?” and she said “no they/them” I said “I know, your talking about the fam right?” She got mad and said “no Ren is they/them, that’s ren’s pronoun.” Then some other shyt about being non-binary. so I said “I don’t know what the fukk that means, I don’t know who Ren is. The only thing I do know in this conversation is that they/them refers to a group.” She told me I was being obnoxious and intentionally ignorant. Even if I was, that pronoun shyt is weird as hell. I’m surprised my ghetto aunt and uncle are even down with that in the first place. Anyway, I’m not taking a trip to Ohio to see they/them, unless by they, it’s a group of family members. Im
not going to be able to do it with a straight face. It’s just stupid. Gen Z is so weird. :scust: