Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I drove down to my parent's house yesterday

I cant put into words how horrible the drive was

Texas mafukkas will make u fukking run then off the interstate and drag they body out the vehicle and beat them to death with a crowbar

These mafukkas love to just slow creep in the fast lane and hold up 22 cars and shyt

Last edited:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Yesterday my sister told me that one of my cousins changed her name to “Ren” and goes by “they/them”. She kept saying “they want to see us” and I kept acting like she was talking about a group, so I said “oh the rest of the fam wants to see us?” and she said “no they/them” I said “I know, your talking about the fam right?” She got mad and said “no Ren is they/them, that’s ren’s pronoun.” Then some other shyt about being non-binary. so I said “I don’t know what the fukk that means, I don’t know who Ren is. The only thing I do know in this conversation is that they/them refers to a group.” She told me I was being obnoxious and intentionally ignorant. Even if I was, that pronoun shyt is weird as hell. I’m surprised my ghetto aunt and uncle are even down with that in the first place. Anyway, I’m not taking a trip to Ohio to see they/them, unless by they, it’s a group of family members. Im
not going to be able to do it with a straight face. It’s just stupid. Gen Z is so weird. :scust:
In aggregate we are the end result of lazy parenting from couples that are together, disjointed parenting from split couples and most damagingly incomplete parenting by single mothers. It's not a shocker all things considered, makes perfect sense tbh

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Clearheaded as I've been in weeks ironically off adderall and edibles and man. I really don't care about my life rn. I'm doing what I need to do attempting to weather the storm of setbacks along the way but it's raining for years, I'm cold, tired and the sun doesn't seem to be in the forecast.

I understand the phrase "Ready to Die" so much now.