Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Gas prices are going to rival those back in ‘08 as the economy sputters going into the summer.

@Dave24 recommend playing the stocks while you can make some money cause Wall Street is going to get smashed hard as it's been shown how rigged it is.

Long range planning is focused on destroying the US financial system which is accelerating for THIS year. Higher gas prices, higher food costs, unstable financial markets, economic turmoil which will cause a loss of faith in the dollar.

This is THE threshold.

This is basically IT.

The cheapest food you'll ever buy will be TODAY'S food.

The cheapest gas you'll ever buy will be TODAY'S gas.

Been talking about this since 2015 and we're here..there's no more delay. It's here. You have about until late summer to fall to get prepared if you haven't already before things become unaffordable or unavailable period.

You thought I told lies? California dreamin' on everyone? NOPE. Yeah, nikkas could ignore back in 2015, 2016, 2017, etc..when I was warning about this shyt. Saying get your motherfukking asses prepared for the deconstruct and fast forward to now..2022 and beyond is not here play games with no one..time for karma to strike on the US.

AGAIN. YOUR TIME. HERE..IN THE UNITED STATES. THIS COUNTRY..in regards to getting yourself prepared for the oncoming major economic and geopolitical shocks is EXTREMELY LIMITED. These nikkas in the Government CANNOT rein this bullshyt in.. we're riding the wave into some early 1930's shyt finally.

I may very well wind up broke when it's all said and done but guess what..me and mines will be able to survive cause I never forgot the blueprints.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
@TheLostOnes

tumblr_o04609S0j01u7jed7o1_400.gifv

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s the point of keeping in contact if you’re not having sex? We just gonna text and see how each are doing every 5 years? No thanks.

Unolove

All Star
Daps
Me and my homeboy VO used to hit Daytona to go to razzles and the strip, shyt was a good way to knock down something easy

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ughhh going to work on a gawddamn saturday i hate this shyt... :what: gonna be sweating buckets just to earn an extra buck now they micromanaging our driving on some tedious bullshyt I hate it here.... can't wait til i get my own car..

Daps
You probably were tired from cleaning up after that alley cat of yours
Seriously, the lady next door feeds cats, and I hate those cats, because they want to use my garden as a litter box, and I have to constantly spray vinegar and cayenne pepper.

I’m still Catset, but it’s fukk them outdoor cats