Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
fukk those cats!
7gzMX6h.png

Ain't that right @Dober Man

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I talked big shyt yesterday about my mama and @Rarely-Wrong Liggins being old for buying the same shirt in multiple colors just to wake up and realize that I have the same pair of tights in 4 colors and the same dress in black, white, and red. :mjlol:

I guess I’m old too. I’m cute though so…. :yeshrug:

Well well well. :mjgrin: And if they are different colors they aren't the same shirt. :umad:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My nose has bled like 4 times today, I think im getting my powers :whew:

Gonna shed this mortal body and then :demonic:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I’m grabbing some deodorant and body wash from mall my girl ordered me & chick at one of the stands thought I was 16 (I’m 27).

Had me like dayumn and a nikka looking lil homeless with the facial hair rn.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
u wot m8?

Geico must pay $5.2 million to woman who got HPV from sex in man's insured car, court rules​

An arbitrator and trial court have already sided with the Missouri woman, and the insurance company has "no right to relitigate those issues," according to the appeals court.

Geico must pay a Missouri woman $5.2 million after she caught HPV from unprotected sex with her then-boyfriend in his insured automobile, a state appellate court ruled.

In an opinion published Tuesday, the Court of Appeals for the Western District of Missouri affirmed the multimillion-dollar payout against the insurance company, best known for its ubiquitous TV ads that frequently feature a talking gecko.

The woman — identified in court papers only as "M.O." — said that she "engaged in unprotected sexual activities in Insured's vehicle" in November and December 2017 and that he "negligently caused or contributed to" her catching the human papillomavirus (HPV), a common sexually transmitted infection, court papers said.

After Geico turned down her claim, M.O. took the matter to an arbitrator, who found in her favor before a court affirmed the $5.2 million judgment, the appeals court said.

Geico appealed, claiming it never had a chance to contest the claim.

"But GEICO did have the opportunity to participate and defend its interests — including the ability to challenge liability and damages — by entering a defense of Insured," according to the appeals court opinion, which put the word "did" in bold italics.