Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
There are THREE different genealogical trees for humankind.

When the Bible says that "The Lord God made man from the Earth and gave him the breath of life to live." it's indirectly referring to his angelic emissaries doing this work with His power and under His authority. YAH does not leave His seat of power in upper levels of Heaven.

The records of antiquity involving the Sumerians, Aztecs, Egyptians, etc..talk about aliens coming down from the heavens and creating man and tasking him with work on the Earth. The blueprint of making and altering man was also in the knowledge of the Fallen Angels of old, they are the ones who created the "b*stard" races of man with genetic experimentation. They and their "children" are the mythical legends of old..they are the Hercules, the Zeus, the Thor, the Odin, the Ba'al, the Moloch, etc..

The first line was the human - animal hybrids that created the the legends of minotaurs, centaurs, the legend of Pan, etc..these creatures were created to be able to reproduce with humans and did so in antiquity. The practice of beastiality now involving horses, bulls, pigs, dogs, etc. heralds back to this time period even though these animals today lack the human chromosomes to reproduce with human females. We have the ability to recreate this race and have DONE SO.

The second line was the human - demon hybrids that gave birth to the Giants or so called Nephilim. These are physical children of the Fallen Angels..these are the builders of the Great Pyramids, Stonehenge, Babel, etc..their genetics still run in certain bloodlines.

The third line is the ORIGINAL, pure blood, human being. The MELANATED man.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Alrite me terra rise de place todeh....
I dont really deal wid people like dat so a whole heap a communication this.....
me love de whole a onu though....
juss vex dat de website nah get use fi big tings....
couple youtube channel and business....
marcus and martin would have use this to dem advantage....
some play ting a gwaan still....
people do wah dem can and de ting still great....
big up all nice n decent people

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Took a edible at 9pm yesterday. It’s 3:41 pm the next day. I’m still high af. Never again will I do another drug. I was paranoid af. I thought I was gonna die. This shyt crazy

There is nothing worse than having a full night's sleep and still waking up high. That shyt will having you feeling like you got drugged.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Traveling America has cemented, for me, that this country is a shythole. I've seen favelas in better condition than some hoods in the richest country on earth. Disgusting