Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
bytches who go on podcasts like Fresh & Fit are desperate pick me fallen whores on their redemption arc and you can't change my mind. It doesn't even matter if you as a man internally agree with what's being said on these podcasts, the women who voluntarily sign up to be punching bags, yes-women or publicly disrespected on random internet nikka's platforms should be avoided at all costs.

They're not 'wifey material' and them hoes aren't smart or "down", they're either clout chasing or the kind of bytches who would let their own kid get molested by their boyfriends/husband just to keep him around. They're thirsty, fatherless thots who figured out how effective pandering and ego stroking really is.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Listening to jeezy's enough. Man I just gotta grind hard and shyt gonna pay off.... :sadcam: just a little bit more this summer so I can get this whip end of summer...

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Should've taken that bet with my dad on who'd lose their stomach first. would've been an extra $20.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Think I have PTSD

Everything feels like im in survival mode

Used to be open engaging now I’m just numb guarded and neutral

Might be my environment though I also live in New York which is home to passive aggressive crime. Stabbings and murders over petty shyt.

Want to move out the East coast. Somewhere overseas where it’s affordable safer and less negative people.

Ever since 2022 it seems like more humans are becoming more reactive and temperamental.

I don’t think people realize acting up gives others more leverage to end their life

Y’all be safe outchea

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I can see the frozen green giant broccoli from a mile away

nothing wrong with a person confident in their cooking tho