Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
My baby will be one on Monday…..and he STILL refuses to call me Mama.

He’ll say “ STOP.” He’ll yell “Yayyy” and “Clap” when he gets excited. The Jerk will even say “Dada” but he refuses to address me by name.

He’s HOH already. :mjcry:

:wtf: dat baby 1 already?!?

:wow: Old heads weren’t lying when they said time goes by faster as you get older..

:beli:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just found out the chick I’m smashing right now is 37.:mjlol:
Whole time I thought she was my age or at least 2-3 years older. :mjlol: Pretty much confirms the fact that whenever a chick doesn’t want to give you her age, it means she’s probably old as hell.:lolbron:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
@The M.I.C.

From a maritime forum I monitor. Interesting, though anecdotal, comment on diesel shortages:

Yesterday I received a text from a small tug operator on the East Coast desperately trying to find 10K of diesel fuel so he can put his tug on a job.
My own company which delivers small parcel of petroleum products has not been able to load at certain terminals because they have no diesel inventory. Mainly Kinder Morgan which is served by pipelines and has deep draft berths.
Plaza Marine a popular dock for tugs to purchase diesel has no inventory.
My ship buddy says his ship was paying $380 a ton for bunkers prior to Ukraine war, no is paying over $1100.
Has the shortage affected your company operations?