Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If you lived in a house in Whitey Whitesville, Oregon that looked like the house that Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre spawned from - the only nature that racist inbred fail cac dropout fuk, “LinkedIn Liam” sees in that natural habitat is his “maw” and “paw”. Look at this domicile of his
:laff:
f0f009758b54a9c094d2dc205198e072-cc_ft_384.jpg

Vs the actual TCM house . Not one bit of difference
food_feature-21427.jpeg

:dead:

But he has the audacity to talk about black posters being racist :laugh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:dead:

But he has the audacity to talk about black posters being racist :laugh:
Facts. That’s the entire reason why his dumb fumbling ass got put out on Front Street. He thought he was going to come back running with the same type of time that he’s been on.

You know his life hasn’t amounted to shyt when he had to invent an entire “job” profile on LinkedIn off an article he wrote back in 2017, only gets 8 views and 31 followers off his SoundCloud and 2 subscribers on his YouTube but claims to be a legendary “beat maker”.

GP B3ar

DF is this ^^^?? This cac really thought he would be a triple threat in art, literature and music who can’t even manage his own life choices. Straight out of Portland - trying to build up his whole existence off co-opting black culture in all forms of media communication. Failed at that so he pulled a “black people don’t accept me and I’ve failed at fitting in with the culture” so “I’ll pretend that I’m not racist and call them racially derogatory words under the guise of alliance to hide that I’m a socially awkward no body waste of white trash” Kid Rock syndrome
:francis::deadrose:

Last edited:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Facts. That’s the entire reason why his dumb fumbling ass got put out on Front Street. He thought he was going to come back running with the same type of time that he’s been on.

You know his life hasn’t amounted to shyt when he had to invent an entire “job” profile on LinkedIn off an article he wrote back in 2017, only gets 8 views and 31 followers off his SoundCloud and 2 subscribers on his YouTube but claims to be a legendary “beat maker”.

Download the SoundCloud Mobile App

DF is this ^^^??

Sean Nice :bryan:

Sean Price ripoff.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps

GP B3ar

DF is this ^^^?? This cac really thought he would be a triple threat in art, literature and music who can’t even manage his own life choices. Straight out of Portland - trying to build up his whole existence off co-opting black culture in all forms of media communication. Failed at that so he pulled a “black people don’t accept me and I’ve failed at fitting in with the culture” so “I’ll pretend that I’m not racist and call them racially derogatory words under the guise of alliance to hide that I’m a socially awkward no body waste of white trash” Kid Rock syndrome

and they ALWAYS come home after a certain age. Kid Rock went from "yo yo yo" type of CAC that was "down" with black people, to a MAGA redneck Country singer that is #BlueLivesMatter type steeze. In just less than 20 years.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I gotta be up in 4 hours but I drank a 5th of Henny cause I happened to watch a snap of my ex with someone else :snoop:

I thought I'd drink 3 shots to feel better but once you pop you can't stop :snoop:

Ayleast im smart enough to not text her, I know I'd look crazy
Unfriend her nikka
Cmon you are torturing yourself

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Went on a 2nd date last night. 1st one was a bit nervous. I know she sensed it. Last night was the most fun I had in awhile to be honest. It’s great when you get to enjoy their company. And she ain’t tripping about my previous situation. Too early to tell...but I think I’m onto something coli fam.

Good luck breh