Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I go to the grocery store completely unmasked for the first time in a year and 15 minutes in, a lady comes walking the same aisle I am, coming toward me mask low, fukking coughing. Im going in with my mask for a while longer. People were getting close to me and shyt…man:beli:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Again, I don't know how quoting articles I wrote 5 years ago chastising how the alt-right uses the n-word helps your argument that I'm a racist.
If anything, it seems like you're just defending republicans, because all I do is tell TLR conservatives to kill themselves.

You could have an intelligent opinion on the topic, instead of just shyt posting quotes on some manic tangent. :obama:
Again, since you had the other thread removed, and relevant info on your name removed… what are you scared of your own consequences for, white bytch? It’s already out there- you dumb fuk. Shyt is tragic for you.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Again, since you had the other thread removed, and relevant info on your name removed… what are you scared of your own consequences for, white bytch?
Consequence was an underrated emcee, I don't know why you're bringing him into this.

Like I said, those articles about the dangers of the alt-right and how America's public schools often overlook acts of racism, especially by school clubs for young republican extremists. Years after they were written, we saw a straight up insurrection by those same idiots.

If those addressing those issues piss you off, then you're clearly siding with the far-right extremists.

Frankly, I don't think you gaf about what those articles say, you're just quoting them to try and get a rise out of me because I tell TLRepublicans to commit suicide, which again, seems to indicate you're sympathetic to conservatives. For someone who's so obsessed with other's personal information, it'd would be interesting to know which side of the aisle you fall on. :mjpls:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Consequence was an underrated emcee, I don't know why you're bringing him into this.

Like I said, those articles about the dangers of the alt-right and how America's public schools often overlook acts of racism, especially by school clubs for young republican extremists. Years after they were written, we saw a straight up insurrection by those same idiots.

If those addressing those issues piss you off, then you're clearly siding with the far-right extremists.

Frankly, I don't think you gaf about what those articles say, you're just quoting them to try and get a rise out of me because I tell TLRepublicans to commit suicide, which again, seems to indicate you're sympathetic to conservatives. For someone who's so obsessed with other's personal information, it'd would be interesting to know which side of the aisle you fall on. :mjpls:
Dude I don’t give a fuk what you say. Not writing your way out of this shyt. Definitely not reading your shyt.

You should really ask Jeffrey, Owen, Brenna on 16th in Oregon how they feel. None of what you say is of any concern, you fukkin cac. Your words don’t mean shyt right now.
:francis:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Dude I don’t give a fuk what you say. Not writing your way out of this shyt. You should really ask Jeffrey, Owen, Brenna on 16th in Oregon how they feel.
:francis:
Exactly. As far as I can tell, you're one of those nutjob alt-right weirdos that shoots up pizza places because he thinks it's ran by pedophiles.

Good talk.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Exactly. As far as I can tell, you're one of those nutjob alt-right weirdos that shoots up pizza places because he thinks it's ran by pedophiles.

Good talk.
You are spiraling, Liam.

I’m not a “he” and last time I checked- it you cacs that have a tendency to participate in mass shootings.

You can take that alt right label shyt to Reddit, Black people are not part of white fringe groups but maybe your groups where you reside in Forest Grove, Oregon are. Isn’t Portland a White Supremacist haven via FBI Statistics? Don’t you have an account at Reddit too??
The Racist History of Portland, the Whitest City in America

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
You are spiraling, Liam.

I’m not a “he” and last time I checked- it you cacs that have a tendency to participate in mass shootings.

You can take that alt right label shyt to Reddit, Black people are not part of white fringe groups but maybe your groups in Forest Grove, Oregon are. Isn’t Portland a White Supremacist haven via FBI Statistics? Don’t you have an account at Reddit too??
That's what you say, but everything in your actions indicate you're :cape: for the alt-right. And they're clearly not a fringe group if they're supported by a former president of the united states, but keep downplaying their danger it's pretty telling. :mjpls: