Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Thinking of leaving New York

After reading that NY takes about 60% of taxes from civilians, I decided time for another plan. Income Tax season just came, took high % of my W-2 . Disappointed as fukk, however, still grinding till I reach my financial pinnacle. I feel like NY is the type of state where you need 3 jobs and couple side hustles just to even make a stay here.

Been here all through my life. I love this state we have bodegas/restaurants, tourists attractions like Niagara Falls, Catskills Mountains, Adirondack Mountains, Central Park many more to talk about. But combined with the high rental costs, high taxes, cold weather, a lot of NYers are moving towards other states.

Just looking for cities/states with affordable living, great weather, job market mainly healthcare/science/tech, low income taxes and great nightlife/women.

Thinking of either Maryland, Texas, Florida, North Carolina, New Hampshire. Open to suggestions you can DM me.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I hope EVERY person that drives around with ear pods(not in a car that is too old to have Bluetooth capabilities) has the most painful car wreck and burns alive!:pacspit:

Your parents aint shyt:pacspit:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Got on my old PC because I have to print shyt. Looking at the ancient cheap styled keyboard that’s now dusty, the feel of the outdated mouse familiar like every controller paired to its respected video game console.

Behold the star of the show, an old Compaq Q1859 monitor that defined my teen hood memories of dark quiet late night alone in the living room. Looking at black p*ssy mostly milfs, seasoned queens.

I just recently got into legal teens, 19 year olds. Just in recent years because I fukk them every season. At least one a season, minimum of 4 ladies for the year. To keep me sane in this crazy world.

Always been more turned on by older women but I don’t attract them. I’m kinda afraid to flirt with them because I still look a teenager my nikkas:francis::mjlol:.

If it wasn’t that, usually procrastinating on an essay or some dumb class project. Middle school and high school, you kept me sane til I made friends sophomore year of highschool.

Last edited:

earl n water

Southern Hustle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FLOR1DA
Housing market will humble you quick as fukk :mjcry:

$600k ain't shyt in Florida, right now. Realtor tryna get us to "bid" on a remodel :camby:

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I’m flying out to New York tomorrow and, besides my hair appointment later today, I haven’t prepped AT ALL. I haven’t washed clothes, packed, bought toiletries…..nothing.

I can see myself running around my room tomorrow morning throwing shyt in bags and cursing because I decided to wait until the last minute. :mjlol:

It’s not gonna change anything though. I’m about to get right back in the bed and take a little nap. :yeshrug:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
was posting in the bay area subreddit and some fool posts about a chick he's been dating for two months who upon asking her to be exclusive, she asks him to show his commitment by giving her $5000/month, she wants to be a stay at home wife and wants to know now that he can take care of her...aside from her being an obvious whore and him a simp for considering this, the shyt was flared with the "local crime" tag and had me dying :dead: :russ: