Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
Man I filled my tank earlier. 5.10/gal-Georgia

Ima siphon that shyt into my other car when I get up

Headed home from work. Road wet. Drizzling. I see a car ahead in the fast lane which seems to be moving slow. No wait the bytch is stopped in the middle of the road I try to go around her, but it’s too late, now I see the hazards and try to weave. Side swiped the shyt out of her and totaled my shyt (ima buy my shyt back from the insurance company and fix it myself tho)

fukk! This just reminded me of an at-fault wreck I was in when Covid first hit. I was in my tow truck to top it off. I haven’t heard anything about the ticket I got for that one. Ima have to check to see if I got a bench warrant.

Then a bytch ran a red light and ran into me head-on about 6 months ago.

Tf is going on. I didn’t start having wrecks until recently

Insurance bout to be high as a mfr. prob bout to get dropped too

:mjcry:

Open them pipe lines up Joe. ima need to save every dime I can for bout the next few years.

Dey got me out here balls to the wall tryna box wit life and it ain’t lookin good.
Don’t know if I should cop a plea or go to trial on some other shyt I got goin on. Haven’t heard from my lawyer since I finished paying him
Fell out wit family, trying to mix business and family
Few friends too, but fukk’em
Back working for da man
Last job didn’t play out the way I thought it would. Put in my one week notice today
Back drinking heavy
Sometimes I feel like im either cursed or incapable of passing a certain level of success
It ain’t all bad tho. Could always be worse

Idk man just needed to vent

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
9ff9601769762e07242de1a78f6d02d7df8d3671.jpg

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Shout out to the new Amazon warehouse on Sewells Point...I ordered this hard drive last night at 7:30 and it's out for delivery.

I'm not a Prime member and I chose free shipping :heh:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
3 of our supervisors have quit in the last month from stress:patrice:

i was feeling bad cause I wasn't applying for those openings but maybe I was right

i'm good being responsible for my work and leaving....i don't wanna be bothered

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fetty Wap played on the radio and I realized he last had a hit seven years ago. :wow:

Kids today probably have no idea who that is. Probably think his name means 'Fetty's Wet Ass p*ssy' or some shyt. :wow:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Yeah, she has her TV show and she was/is a judge on The Voice. I think she also released a Christmas album that did pretty well to my knowledge, but yeah, she's making bank.
Looks like it’s a drop in the bucket for her than. And she only has to pay spousal support for two years instead of a lifetime. In retrospect, she got a good deal