If this lil heathen don’t go to bed :beli:

It’s always one or the other like they taking turns :aicmon:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
When the world gets a chance, go to the youtubes and type “Mariah Carey - Cant Let Go LIVE”

The song itself is one of the most prolific masterpieces ever composed... but damn, that woman’s voice will NEVER ever be replicated.

They have to figure out a way to make her voice tangible they can institutionalize at the Smithsonian.

Us old and flabby but swaggy heads that had the golden fortitude and privilege to experience the Whitneys, Mariahs, Christinas, Celines and even Freddys (Mercury, not jackson, but he coo too).

One thing aboot songs like Cant Let Go, is the my perception and ability to identify with the lyrics. When you’re young, you just recognize that its a good song and thats your biggest takeaway.

Now as a adult, who has loved and lost (but still in love), the way these old songs play now and most importantly, how they apply and resonate with you, its like they foreshadowed your lifes future events and said, “Hey, this is what the feeling is and were going to sing it to you so one day when it relates to you, embrace it in a new light and understand that we did this for you.”

Man, the shiit just speaks to me on so many levels. and i get so emotional thinking aboot it. Damn. I swear sometimes i wish the lawd had hands that extended to the Earfs...

Cuz even tho im a thug, heaven knoweds i need a hug...

*slow dances in the attic all by his lonesome as the rain beets against the window payne, all while singing to the moon like its his only audience member*

“Even tho i trieds, i cant... let go.

Cuz err night, i see you in my dreams...

Youre all i know, i caint... let go...”

sometimes i legit feel like a trapeze artist... cuz to her, i stay holding on.

and i wont let go.

:ohlawd:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:patrice: the irony is I had never been to Cali, cept for a wedding in Sac town...

Former friend whom they say is dead...the used him to set me up w/ that ex wife actor in Pittsburgh more on that later, :mjlol: because now I know they tried it w/ another blasian before her:ohhh:

It just had to be some one one of my Friends was dating :ohhh:

This some sick shyt:gucci:

But anyway..

The last Cali trip out of all of Cali the whole state :gucci:

I end up in Santa Monica :what:

Few blocks from Tate labianca murders:jbhmm:

And charles manson...
:dwillhuh:huh....

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:patrice: another thing they overlap events :mjtf:

:russ: meaning...for instance yesterday i spoke of latina in Orlando helping me let me sleep in her van...

Then last night a white lady needed help with her van:patrice:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:ohhh: so as to say THATS what I was talking about as opposed to something previous :patrice:

But if they're watching everything they would've already seen previous events ...

And it was a gold van:mjlol:

Her daughter name was sky

She had two other daughters one that did not live w/ her she had an afro the mum f*cked a black guy

:mjlol: but also I think she was covert racist took me to kfc first date:francis:
:mjlol:

But that female racism gets my dikk hard:shaq:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:patrice: interstellar travel...

:jbhmm: like baseball traveling around all 3 bases...

Traveling 3 planets....:patrice: