Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get help with your post ether obsession bytch- this shyt isn’t good for your health or mental well being. You went out extra bad. Doing all of this talking with the stalking and no one is cosigning you. It’s like watching a slow death by dismemberment - piece by piece as your soul burns slow. How the fuk do you do all of these mentions and no feedback. Dude is bunny hopping from thread to thread hoping to get reinforcements, fukkin fail. “Hey guys, see what I said about Nicole— y’all want to join in” headass ****dead air and no audience.
:mjlol::hhh::deadrose::deadrose:
Yesterday

1. collateral. mentioned you in a post in the thread The Locker Room's Random Thoughts.
    11:46 PM

2. collateral. dapped your post in the thread I work in special Ed schools for my job sometimes and it crushes me.
    11:42 PM

3. collateral. mentioned you in a post in the thread I work in special Ed schools for my job sometimes and it crushes me.
    10:17 PM

1. collateral. quoted your post in the thread Former Harlem Kingpin Alpo killed.
      9:25 PM

2. collateral. quoted your post in the thread Former Harlem Kingpin Alpo killed.
      9:10 PM

3. collateral. quoted your post in the thread Former Harlem Kingpin Alpo killed.
      8:57 PM

1. collateral. mentioned you in a post in the thread Former Harlem Kingpin Alpo killed.
        8:44 PM
You've gon too long without mentioning my cock, you okay?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416_646NYC I'm dedicating this song to you on this lovely Monday night.

I know you're a middle aged single mother, but I promise, things will get better mama
97c6e1ff940728eb4d063fbc7a797c4e_w200.gif

You are so fukkin corny …. Have the nerve to call someone middle age like you know me as you post these flabby and sick outdated 90s references. Recycling the same stupid stereotype jokes that didn’t gain any traction the first 12 times you said it. Gotdamn - log off.
:francis:
Dudes stay stuck in 2014 thinking these played out forced formula message board retorts work in 2021. This ain’t AOL chat, grandpa, you old lazy fuk.
:beli::snoop:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is some shyt right here.
So you consider yourself afro-Latino, cool. My advice is just to know your history. Educate yourself on the origin of those flags. Read up on Marcus Garvey and the Black Power movement, the BPP and etc. Get an understanding of the plight of the black descendants of this country and abroad even though you’re an immigrant and barely even black. Otherwise you’re false flagging.

a few moments earlier
My maternal great-great grandfather was a Irish cac slave master in Jamaica

My great grand father was an Irish cac in Jamaica
:gucci::mjlol::mjlol:
Picture a cac-c00n with an Irish grandfather in Jamaica trying to tell someone about their “blackness” -
He’s been rampage posting ever since receipts were posted. Cactois babble
:francis::bryan:
A false flagging Irish Jamaican fronting about being AA is talking about “know your black historical figures” as he plays hidden figures online with his ancestry, dude really thought he could get away with this lepreCON cac troll shyt
:laff::laff:
ix0n4.gif

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening to Rexx Life California Poppy 2:wow:

Every few months I end up listening to him heavy. Breh dope

Last edited: