Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't be believing in myself but other people do...

Opportunities :banderas:

Put them shyts in today, i still got it nikka :jawalrus:

Immediate interviews

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i like to bake based on ideas i have but google similar items to get a baseline recipe...i wanna kill all these people who have ruined baking with their vegan, keto, gluten free bullshyt recipes :mad: nothing like seeing a delicious looking pic, zeroing in on using that recipe when you see that 4.8/5 rating only to find out it's some vegan abomination :scusthov:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Me tryna find lounges in LA now that @Coco Loco cosigned em as milf hotspots
kermit-the-frog-looking-for-directions.gif

I did? :ohhh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416_646NYC I'm dedicating this song to you on this lovely Monday night.

I know you're a middle aged single mother, but I promise, things will get better mama
97c6e1ff940728eb4d063fbc7a797c4e_w200.gif

Get help with your post ether obsession bytch- this shyt isn’t good for your health or mental well being. You went out extra bad. Doing all of this talking with the stalking and no one is cosigning you. It’s like watching a slow death by dismemberment - piece by piece as your soul burns slow. How the fuk do you do all of these mentions and no feedback. Dude is bunny hopping from thread to thread hoping to get reinforcements, fukkin fail. “Hey guys, see what I said about Nicole— y’all want to join in” headass ****dead air and no audience.
:mjlol::hhh::deadrose::deadrose:
Dude is trying to get the attention of a woman that’s not his girlfriend and has no connection to all night for 4 hours but he calls me the single mother. Bytch ass chatty faggit, is it your time of the month??
:laff:
Yesterday

1. collateral. mentioned you in a post in the thread The Locker Room's Random Thoughts.
    11:46 PM

2. collateral. dapped your post in the thread I work in special Ed schools for my job sometimes and it crushes me.
    11:42 PM

3. collateral. mentioned you in a post in the thread I work in special Ed schools for my job sometimes and it crushes me.
    10:17 PM

1. collateral. quoted your post in the thread Former Harlem Kingpin Alpo killed.
      9:25 PM

2. collateral. quoted your post in the thread Former Harlem Kingpin Alpo killed.
      9:10 PM

3. collateral. quoted your post in the thread Former Harlem Kingpin Alpo killed.
      8:57 PM

1. collateral. mentioned you in a post in the thread Former Harlem Kingpin Alpo killed.
        8:44 PM

Last edited: