Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m saying!! Your cousins don’t even pay their bills on time, they can’t support you but so much anyway.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
found this candle i love but it cost $90...i mean, i'm all for trickin off money, but i'm not sure how i feel about $90 for a candle. that said i do love candles and am considering finding a signature fragrance for my home, this ould be it. it's so sophisticated, unisex appeal and appropriate day to night and year-round

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
found this candle i love but it cost $90...i mean, i'm all for trickin off money, but i'm not sure how i feel about $90 for a candle. that said i do love candles and am considering finding a signature fragrance for my home, this ould be it. it's so sophisticated, unisex appeal and appropriate day to night and year-round
200.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sounds worth it to me honestly. Especially for a signature scent in your home, it’s your sanctuary. I’m sure for $90, the burn time is crazy so it’s not like you’re replacing it monthly.